Thursday, April 13, 2006

Diet is blown

Unless of course, someone calls it a chocolate diet, then it's very much on. Cannot stay away from the stuff. I better get back to taking my thyroid herbs. I stopped for a bit to see what would happen, if I would see a difference of any kind. Well, yes, I eat more choccy. On the plus side, I had a chicken salad for lunch, with a small amount of dressing. If I get desperate enough, I might pull Dr. Phil's book out again. At least he says things like "losing weight is not about self-dscipline." Good. Clearly I have none.

In other news, my mom is back from Poland. She came back yesterday afternoon, but I won't see her until the weekend. She told me to bring a big bag to their place so we can take all the stuff that's for us. She's so sweet.

OK, time to blow this joint soon and go home. Must still pick up choccy bunny for husband and baby, though baby will not get to eat it. I don't want him eating chocolate until he's at least two. Oh, yes, a sugared up two-year-old is much better than a sugared up one and a half year old. :)

No comments: