Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fun Times!

Pengirl and Charlotte's excellent adventure is on tomorrow. We were going to go to Niagara Falls and area, but it's supposed to pour (of course!), so it may have to be the ROM and then on to lunch at Hazelton Lanes. Oh, yes dahling, the high life. Either way, I am hoping to relax a bit and not think about author or his work. I have had a constant tummy ache for the last week. I so want to make the Friday deadline. I think I may have to burn some midnight oil. Sigh.

I made Charlotte a necklace and would have included a picture, but the camera ran out of juice and I don't know where Arthur has spare batteries. Anyway, it's pretty nice, with pink quartz and aventurine. What am I saying? It's so gorgeous that you'd want to tear your eyes out! There, that's better.

No comments: