Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A whole lotta nothin'

...is what's been going on. Aside from that, I'm sick. Have a nasty cold. Took some Benylin last night hoping it would knock me out. No such luck. Their nighttime formula seems to have something that is a stimulant for me. Spent the whole night between sleep and waking, not fully in either. Got up even more tired than I went down. Bleah. Do not take Benylin. Is Evil.

Waiting for Charlotte to come back from Italy and tell me all tales of trip so I can live vicariously.

In happy news, the baby blankie turned out fab. Will include pic someday, promise. Have started a throw for us in lovely shades of blue and brown. Yes, yes, working on Arthur's sweater too after his many not-so-subtle hints.

Oh, and my shows are starting up again - House tonight, Grey's and CSI on Thursday. Thank God! The summer land of reruns is no more!

No comments: