Tuesday, December 01, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

Happy December! It's Ho Ho Ho time soon. In keeping with the spirit of "getting," here is my wish list. (See Sally on Peanuts - "Christmas is the the joy of getting.") The two main ones are:

1. Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Mankind.

2. Health and Happiness.

And smaller things,

3. Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child.

4. "The Age of Innocence" DVD.

5. "Julie and Julia" DVD.



6. Bella's moonstone ring. Yes, I am smitten by the lore too, though I have not read the books.


7. Lots of yummy things to eat and good times and friends and laughing and joy.


Come to think of it, I'll be happy with #7.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE Twilight: Read the books before you see the movies. They are so much better. The movies are a treat, but they leave out a ton of juicy details.