Friday, April 29, 2011

The B-day Approacheth


It is that time of year... next week to be precise. I should be feeling a lot more mature, but I'm not. I am still reduced to tears by the stupidest things, like being seen to have made a wrong decision. I am still in love with jewellery and can't seem to get enough. I still can't give up sugar. Maybe what I need to get is acceptance, not maturity. Or maybe they are the same. Or maybe I should start thinking of these failings as assets. Probably the latter would be best. So. Resolutions for the next year of my life:

Go against every grain but my own.

Be the most genuinely me that I can be, even if that means a magpie fairy stuffing her face with chocolate, running after every shiny stone she sees.

And try not to care how it all looks.


No comments: