Friday, December 20, 2013

Holidays

Getting really close to Christmas. Penboy is counting the days. I am mostly looking forward to being off next week. A bit sad that as an adult, you get most excited about time off, not the tree or the food or the presents. Though, I did ask Santa for a special electronic this year. :)

I re-read "A Christmas Carol" for the first time as an adult. Who knew Dickens is funny! I really enjoyed it. Might have to read more Dickens in the future.

In crafting news, I've been busy making some jewellery sets for a co-worker. She asked for necklaces and bracelets for some nieces. I also made a Santa hat for Penboy, but it turned out a bit too short. He didn't wear it to school yesterday.

My boss gave us an awesome gift this year. She took us for spa treatments! It was so nice. I got a manicure and my co-worker a pedi. Ahhhhh, it was so relaxing! The treatment included a hot stone massage and paraffin treatment. It was blissful. New year's resolution - have more spa treatments.

No comments: