Thursday, April 26, 2018

Spring?

It's still cold in TO, yesterday it was only 11. Yet, pollen levels are very high, so allergic people like self are beginning to be quite miserable.

OK, I have the most stupid injury you can think of. Well, there might be dumber ones, but I can't think of any. I injured my jaw muscle and as a result have ear, cheek, and neck pain. How? Stress. I seem to clench my jaw at night and maybe not just at night because after the van attack in North York on Monday, my jaw ached even more. I must have been clenching during the day, without even knowing. The ENT doctor I saw told me to rest my jaw. How? Eat mushy stuff and take Robax three times a day for ten days. Well, I can't do Robax or else I would be asleep the whole time, so it's just at night, which is not doing it. And after eating soft foods for about a week, I gave in and had peanuts.

Last year at this time, we saw this:

No comments: