Thursday, November 11, 2004

Baby watch continues...

OK, baby was supposed to be here by now! Where is baby? There is still a lot of wriggling going on in my tummy though. I guess that means he's still not ready. Grrrr!

Totally jealous of glacia now. She gets to do the literary woman thing yet again. Me wanna wrimo too! Instead I even have to wait for the mommy thing!

I do have to say that being at home is quite nice sometimes. I get to catch up on my junk TV watching. Mind you, I still have not gone down to the level of watching Maury yet, but if this baby waits any longer... I am at the stage of the Cosby Show and MASH reruns now. I have never liked soaps, so no danger there, but Oprah is starting to look awfully good. Speaking of TV, ER will be on in a moment and I must not miss it! Hopefully I can finish the sleeves of my sweater to some of these shows. The front and back are done, I just have to finish the sleeves and they are taking an inordinately long time. I don't understand why because they are narrower than front and back. Then comes the dreaded sewing of the sweater together and I want to finish the neck and sleeve cuffs with furry yarn for fun. If only I can finish these damn sleeves, that is!

No comments: