Monday, October 25, 2004

Damn, damn, damn!

Nanowrimo is almost here and I can't participate! I had so much fun with it last year too. Well, killing off Dick felt really good, even though it was just on paper. Aw, I miss it!

In knitting news, I almost finished the back of my sweater and bought wool for my husband's sweater though I doubt it that I will be able to finish it before the bebe comes. This is OK, he says, as he is always hot and sweating anyway.

Spending time alone while Arthur's at work lets me catch up on TV viewing. I watched the "Biggest Loser" and I suspect that this is the kind of routine I will need to subject myself to after the baby comes to lose the weight. And also, ahem, has anyone noticed that Caroline Rhea, lovely woman that she is, is not exactly thin? Now I am torn. I think she's lovely as she is and there is no need for anyone to be stick insect thin, but on the other hand, perhaps someone like Tyra Banks might be a better person to host this show? That is if she can tear herself away from The Next Top Model. I don't even consider Kate Moss a good choice, because at the sight of her, nobody would participate in the show, I mean impossible standards and all. Besides, who wants a pre-pubescent body anyway. OK, now I am craving ice cream. Pardon me as I raid the fridge.

No comments: