Tuesday, October 05, 2004

No more fruit?

It seems that in an effort to save money, Evil Corporation stopped buying fruit for the employees. OK, danger sign. I remember when that happened at SS and things went down hill from there down to missed pay cheques. Not that I think that would happen here, I think they would lay everyone off before that. Still... it's worrisome.

Prenatal classes on the weekend. Can't say that I feel any more confident now, actually, feel less confident. It looks bloody hard and it's not like I can opt out of doing it. My mom helpfully supplied details from my birth where she says she only pushed for about ten minutes. Ha! I should be so lucky!

I just want to say that Toronto in the fall is one of the most gorgeous places. After the prenatal birth videos extravaganza, Arthur and I walked up to Bloor through U of T campus. Picture this: golden and red leaves, old stone buildings and azure blue sky. What could be lovelier!


No comments: