Friday, October 01, 2004

Baby watch begins

Officially starting ninth month. Of course, thought I was going into labour this morning, but appears to be just a bit of tummy upset.

I have not written in a while because things have been SO hectic at work, that after I leave here, I don't even want to look at a computer. Not that things will slow down any in the next few days. Today after work Arthur and I must take my dad to the airport. Most likely will be home at ten-ish, which means another late night. Then tomorrow must be up early to go to the hospital for pre-natal classes. I really don't know what could possibly take two full days to teach, but maybe they'll be very thorough.

On the knitting front, have begun a sweater for myself finally. Now also want to make a poncho, but must go get some cheapie yarn for that, which may mean a possible visit to WalMart or Michael's. Hoping to go to Michael's sometime next week as will have car and can drive there at lunchtime.

Last night Arthur and I waged a war on fruit flies. For some weird reason there were tons of them in one corner of the living room. We investigated any possible sources and came up with squat. They could have come from the plants, I suppose. Finally Arthur had enough and went to the store to get some bug spray. We then had to spend the next half hour on the balcony, waiting for the lethal stuff to do its work. Luckily it was a lovely night and we enjoyed it. Came back to a fly free apartment and watched the new Stargate episode. Christopher Judge still gorgeous!

No comments: