Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Freedom

Here it is, Tuesday and I don't have to go to work. Hah! Yes, you guessed it, bored out of my tree. I just don't deal well with not having stuff to do. I did the laundry today and made lunch for Arthur before he went off to work. And now here I am, with the sink full of dishes, in front of the computer, searching for a meaningful way to fill my time. Sigh.

In knitting news, my scarf has made marvellous progress. Just last night as I was waiting for Arthur, I must have added ten centimeters to it. The sweater has fallen by the wayside. I have to ask glacia how to make socks. I also have to get more yarn because I promised a sweater to Arthur in a fit of knitting enthusiasm. Actually, come to think of it, I should get a move on with all those projects because once little one arrives, there will be very little time for anything.

Watched Gosford Park for the third time last night. It's one of those movies that you don't fully 'get' the first time you watch. Even last night, I noticed details I had not seen before, but which add to the overall story. And of course, Derek Jacobi is always great, even though here he has but a minor role.

Well, off to see what's on the tube now.

No comments: