Monday, July 11, 2005

Alex is a Christian!

He is in fact a Catholic. We had him baptized yesterday at the Our Lady of Sorrows church. It was lovely and I was very proud. Afterwards we had a little do at our place. Had a great time. I hope other people did too. It had been too long since I had a party. Glacia and Lyle came and both looked fab. Emma, Steed and Simon were there too. Simon is turning into a big boy.

I should have another party again soon. The only thing is that poor Alex was just exhausted at the end of it all. He went to bed at six and pretty much slept until six a.m., with breaks for water and being rocked.


And now this:



Your Sexy Brazilian Name Is

Janaina Pereira



1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Abby,

I'm not sure I have your proper email address - could you send me an email?

BTW - the rosary was BEAUTIFUL, thank you.