Friday, June 24, 2005

The rebel in me

Wants to go shopping on the way home. Of course, the sensible girl in me knows that she better not spend any money.

It's stifling hot in this city. It has become apparent that we need to move away from Toronto. The hot hazy humid smog days are just insane this summer. I guess if it was only us, it would not matter that much, but I find the thought that Alex suffers under the heat unbearable. The poor little one gets so hot and sweaty and he gets a bad heat rash on the back of his neck, which does not go away with just kissing it. Don't know what's up with that. :( I pile zinc cream on it and that helps a little.

Been feeling slightly blue lately, for no particular reason other than I have no time whatsoever for anything. I wrote a letter to my aunt and uncle and it's been waiting to be posted for a week. I just don't have the time or the energy to put it into an envelope and send it out. And I have been meaning to write to Lorena since Easter and still have not done so. I got no money and no time. Sux.

No comments: