Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Been a long, long time

Yes, I know, but have been busy like a little bee. Work is goooood! I had to attend a three day tanning session (oh, yeah, poor me!) and have a course to go to this week at U of T. Ah, to relive those good 'ol student days! It's at FIS, where I never had classes, so kind of not reliving, but I did have class at Robarts my MA year, so that's close enough.

We are baptizing the little guy in early July. He is super cute and has two teeth! The teeth came in rather unexpectedly and he fussed very little so we were clueless that it was happening until I felt a sharp point poking through his gum! And lo and behold, he has two lower front teeth. He still bites everyone, so it's kind of painful.

Crap with this hot weather! I hate it. Can't wait for the cooler days. I resolved to finish my sweater in time for fall and when it's so hot, there's just no knitting. I miss it. Now of course, I keep seeing designs for cute little cotton tops and want to knit or crochet one for myself, but who am I kidding. By the time I get Alex to sleep, it's nine and then Arthur and I have an hour to ourselves before our bedtime. Sigh. Where does all the time go?

No comments: