Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Trouble

I am having a lot of trouble posting lately. Something in Blogger doesn't like pengirl. Very sad. Also sad and also trouble - our ferret, named Trouble is sick and will possibly not see the spring. She's losing hair down the back and is sluggish and sometimes doesn't eat. Poor little thing.

Now, about the election foolishness. I already made my views known about the fact that it's a waste of time and money, however, the opposition parties seemed not to have heeded what I said because there was a vote of non-confidence last night and the election will be officially called this morning. Hello, another minorty government! I feel for Emma whose hubby will be in the midst of it all, being a party employee.

In knitting news... yes, you thought I gave up, didn't you! I finished soft fluffy scarf for me and made small scarf for baby and now back to Arthur's sweater. This will take a while because the wool is pretty thin and the sweater needs to be big. Hopefully he can wear it next winter. :)

No comments: