Monday, November 07, 2005

Hah!

The author I'm working with sent a message to my director saying he likes working with me and I am doing a good job! Yay me! This guy is really nice too and I don't mind dealing with him though it takes 150% of my time.

Glacia is in Norway, lucky girl, and I am beginning to feel restless and would love to travel somewhere. Now here is yet another way that mothers are torn continually. I want to travel, but could not bear to be away from Alex. Even if we go to the conference in Vancouver next year, I am already scheming a way to take him and Arthur along. Good thing babies travel free.

Am planning Alex's birthday get together. Can't call it a party really because it will be just us, my parents and Emma with Simon and possibly her husband, unless there's an election. Mr. Peel is an activist in the Liberal party.

OK, time to rant. What idiot calls an election before Christmas. Not that I want one anyway. OK, so we all know that they all steal in one way or another. The Liberals got caught. Big deal. Accept the shame with a red face and hung head and get on with it! There is nobody else to elect! So what if we have an election. It will be the same bloody result all over again - a liberal minority government. Otherwise, it might be a conservative minority government and that would just be too cruel to contemplate. Harper should not be allowed any power whatsoever.
End rant.

No comments: