Thursday, October 27, 2005

The problem ...

with having given out my blog addy to people is that there is a chance, small though it may be, that people I know will actually read my blog. This means I can't vent properly. So here is a toned down version.

Damn, damn, damn! Shoot, blast, damn!

Am in serious need of a personal day. There are just days that I want to be totally irresponsible. Dye my hair purple (you thought I forgot about that one, didn't you?), get a tattoo (washable, I don't need gratuitous pain) and hang out at Queen East, scaring the natives. Or better yet at Yorkville. It's just that it's been a while since I've been to the Beaches. Yeah, and eat chocolate. Cake. Chocolate cake.

Am totally freaked out about the flu pandemic. Don't know whether to get a mask or gloves or just go around in a bubble or stay home and order food through Grocery Gateway.

Arrrgghhhh!

No comments: