Friday, October 21, 2005

Hair

Glacia posted a pic of her pink hair on her blog and I love it. I now want to add purple to my hair. I thought I'd do it for Halloween, but as we are dressing up, it would not go with my costume. Oh, but I so want to do it!

In other news... there is no other news. I have to say that I love Fridays. At work we get breakfast every Friday - bagels, mini muffins, fruit and yogurt. I love bagels even though they do evil things to my tummy. Together with breakfast there is this Friday morning leisure. People sit and have brekkie together, talk. Work gets going slowly and everyone is in weekend mode. It's good.

In diet news, I have bought Dr. Phil's book. He guarantees weight loss if you follow his seven keys. Well, we'll see. Key number one is to set realistic goals for weight loss. So, for me, that means going down to 180 pounds. I would like to do it in 18 months. I guess I won't be having too many breakfast bagels in the future!

No comments: