Thursday, October 13, 2005

Nothing special

It's just another drizzly day in the city and it took me two hours to get to work. Grrr! It was all about construction trucks parked in the wrong lane, school crossings and hordes of teenagers. Don't ask!

The United Way campaign is on at work. I am part of the committee, much to my surprise. Usually I stay away from those things as much as I can. I can see now that there will be no spending money left what with candygrams, silent auctions, Bingo and whatnot. It's all for a good cause though, so I suppose I will forgo the usual chocolate treats. It will be better for my figure as well.

Am in a bit of a creatvie funk with things I need to do at work. There are days when I feel like I know nothing. I work in a bit of a bubble sometimes, where I have these huge projects that I work on and then have people look at them later. Am I doing it right? I don't know. Am I being innovative, creative and all kinds of other ives? I don't know. Should I go shopping? Oh, yes! That is one thing I do know. :)

No comments: