Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post Christmas Thoughts

It was a good one this year, possums. The food was yum, the gifts were nice and a good time was had by all. Alex cleaned up, as expected. I think his favourite so far is a talking dog that when poked in various places says things like 'blue ear' and 'hand' and 'hug me'. We were a little spooked when the dog, left aside for a few minutes, said 'I can see you!' Can you say horror movie?

I got lovely things, a work basket and a cute mug from Arthur. I immediately put all my wool in the basket and it all fits! Love it! The mug has Eyore on it. :) I got him some nice Dolce & Gabbana cologne and a South Park t-shirt. My friend Charlotte gave me a gorgeous Roots leather bag and some lovely Fruits and Passion products. I still have to redeem my Sephora gift certificate that I got from my not-so-secret santa at work.

Now I need to shop for Arthur's birthday, which is on the 2nd of January and for Emma's, which is on the 14th.

Slowly getting back into the swing of things at work. That is, not really. Just basically putting in the time. I have to work two days this week. Well, really. No point in starting anything big.

Thinking about New Year's resolutions, I think I will carry over last year's - to clear up clutter and add to it. Will keep you posted.

Ahh, love the hols.

No comments: