Thursday, March 09, 2006

Time and money wasters

There are days that leave me very unsatisfied with things in general, but mostly myself. I just bought something I should not have. Something I really and truly do not need. Now I'm having buyer's remorse, but it's too late. On the plus side, my order will help 13.5 children. My confirmation email says that and it makes me feel better, but I know I should not have bought it. Before you ask, it's more bling. Yes, gentle reader, pengirl should really be called magpie.

On that subject, Cristina, Emma's MIL, really liked my pieces and said she would wear the ones I left her. Maybe I might sell a necklace or two. That would rock.

Wendy, my boss, and I just had a conversation about food, involving cheese and olives. Guess what I'm SO craving now - goat cheese and big fat green olives. I think I might have to shop for yum yums tonight. Oh, and wine; oh, yes, wine!

Oh, yes, am very spoiled and should be saving money, but a girl's got to live!

No comments: