Monday, July 17, 2006

Dog Days



















Quite pissed at work now. Was supposed to get raise. Raise will not happen. I got an "let's see in three months, shall we?" No, let's not! Also have two people I have to work with who know absolutely everything about everything. I suppose it must be quite comforting to them to know so much and have nothing to learn. It drives me up the wall. One of them reminds me of my sister, which is annoying enough. If she has my sister's characteristics too, things will be quite difficult. I suppose it's looking like it's becoming time for pengirl to sharpen her resume and hit the boulevard. Motivation to do stuff at work - ZERO!

Things seem to happen in bunches in my life lately. I've been thinking about my friendships and how they've changed over time. I worry that one especially may have and it makes me sad.

But really, my brain is melting from all this heat. Toronto is sweltering. My poor husband and baby are at home in our hot appartment. Hopefully they have turned the a/c on.

GRRRR to it all!