Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lest you thought I was bluffing...

About the knitting, that is. Here is what I have been working on for the last few months. It's a throw for the grandma of a co-worker of mine. I pledged my knitting services for the United Way and this is what she chose. The pattern is my own invention. Feast your eyes.

















I am about 2/3 done. Now, Jen's grandma is coming the third week of this month and I would dearly like to be finished, but I don't have a lot of hope. Because it's a 100cm across, it takes time to do one row.

In other news, we saw a meteorite Sunday night. OK, I still call them falling stars, but only to myself, to avoid a roll of the eyes from my lord and master. I think they are falling stars though and I think it's a good sign, even if it did happen so fast that one did not have a chance to make a wish.

No comments: