Thursday, August 09, 2007

Issues, people, issues!

It hasn't actually been said right out that we are not to blog at work, but I think it is generally accepted that we probably should not. I am blatantly breaking the unspoken rule. Why, you ask? My nose is out of joint yet again. This time it's a work trip where I was hoping to bring mister. It's New Orlean's for Pete's sake (sorry, Pete, don't know why people keep calling on you)! I mean, if it was Dead Man's Ass, Arizona, I would not want to take him and would have been happy to share a room with Vanessa. Not that I have any problems sharing with V., I just think her and Gus, her other half, and mister and myself all in one room is getting a little too chummy. And he so wants to go too. It's not that it's forbidden, it's that I will now have to pay for half a room, which works out to 100 bucks a night, that is on top of his airfare (700 bucks) and food for us both.

How perfectly typical and a replay of the picnic. So am a little miffed. For 1000 bucks we can go for a week to Mexico! All inclusive! Sigh and sigh again.

Mind, this may not even be an issue as who knows if I end up going in the first place. That would be ironic.

On the plus side, I saw a bunny outside of work this morning, so the world can't be all bad. And am heading to Port Perry with Charlotte tomorrow. Yes!

No comments: