Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lack of Progress

Not much progress in my happiness work. I've gotten caught up in the stresses of everyday. To be exact, I've been suffering from anxiety attacks. Big ones. Just like in the good 'ol days. Hard to say what the trigger is - lack of control most likely. And I am out of valerian, which does help - I mean taking it helps, not being out of it. And before you ask, a stiff drink makes things worse, so I've been staying away from that.

It's been a year since my sister-in-law, Wendy, died. I did not get to see a lot of her over the years, especially when she was ill. I wish I had. But that is the way of it all. I am grateful for all the times I did see her and we laughed and shared stories.

Meanwhile, I dream of sunny beaches and soft waves lapping the shore.

No comments: