Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Dreamt about Toby. I wonder if he's still married to that Japanese girl who told him she was dying so they got married and then found out she wasn't. What a story. I wonder if he would have married her otherwise. From what he said when we talked about it, no. He said she told him she had six months (how very cliche, but of course if it was true, how very devastating) to live and that was why they decided to get married. Hm.
Must have dreamt about him because I remembered that time we had dinner and told each other all our secrets. That was the last time we met.

Have an axing meeting today or a 'review' meeting for one of my docs. Let's see how this goes. I wonder whether the sheikh will let me know how the others feel about those. I raised the point in our last meeting. He did get a little defensive. He's really open, but I suppose it's also only natural that he defend the status quo. I am clearly out to rock the status quo. Who would have thought that I would be such an innovator.

No comments: