Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Sometimes I wonder whether I am truly naive. I know Emma has it all figured out, but I have no clue why someone would show me he's not interested romantically and want to be friends and then when I am fine with that, he wants to be involved romantically or not at all. He was lying either then or now, is the answer, of course. I don't get men.
Met Igor this morning on the subway. He's sweet in a fatherly way. He sat with his knee digging my thigh for a while and then realized it was inappropriate and moved. I could not move for lack of space.
Had a two hour meeting with the sheikh yesterday. We discussed the whole moderating meetings issue. He seems to be open to discussion on the topic. I had no idea how long it took until I got back to my desk and realized that it was four!
Emma says she might be pregnant again. I'm a teeeny bit jealous. It's her second and what about me? Not even a flutter. Not that we can afford me being on mat leave with Arthur not working. Crap!

No comments: