Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Wrote Charlie, though I know I should not have. I just wanted to let him know about LightSpeed. No opportunities there for him anymore. Speaking of good ol' LS, I went up there yesterday and the door was unlocked, so I had a look. They painted it yellow with green trim (yuck!) and got rid of all the partitions and desks (they are stacked in Randall's office) but other than that it looks the same as before. I even went into my old office. The kitchen is also pretty dismantled though I guess they are keeping the microwave.
I ran into the Grand Poobah in the elevator yesterday and he told me the sale of LS has not gone through, but they have someone interested in investing. NOOOO! NOOO! It's the same old stupid nightmare again!
Coming up is the first married Valentine's Day! I am keeping an eye out for a little gadget for Arthur. Might use one of the sex coupons.

No comments: