Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Blogging at work certainly has its challenges.
Major thing is that the package that came for Arthur is just software he ordered, not what I feared.
I must be the most impatient woman in the world. Once I decide something, I want it NOW. Arthur and I have been 'trying' for two months, which is a very short time, but I'm already wondering why it hasn't happened yet. My hormones are probably not even working normally yet, for God's sake and I am thinking up other possibilities like adoption and whatnot. I wonder if other women feel that way. The standard response is 'wait and relax and then it will happen'. Well, it's kinda hard to relax! I do hope I was not misguided enough to say that to another woman. Mind, the first time it was so easy. In fact, I fervently did not want it to happen and of course it did.
Must say hormones are doing strange things these days. Have been imagining the sheikh in the buff and liking the mental image. And I can hear Rodrigo's voice in the kitchen and am doing my best to not go there and be admired. I do think he likes me. This is why I have not responded to his offer of lunch yet. I can see danger lurking. If it was only as simple as with Randall. I think that is the purest friendship I have ever had.

No comments: