Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I am back to my red/blonde self after an intense session at the salon yesterday. Whew! It feels good. Arthur liked it and thought it was sexy. Wait til he sees what I have in store tonight!
Feels like I dropped another pound or two by the way the pants sit on my thighs today. Not to worry though, I'm sure they'll be back by the end of the day. How is it that one is thinner in the mornings? Is it because we don't eat at night? Does this mean that anorexics were right all along?
Bloody stupid government posted a delay in processing papers of 216 days! What the heck is that? Does anyone work there at all? How can I get a job at a place that says oh, yes, we'll deliver a product to you, but it will be 216 days late? And that's OK with everyone! It's expected! Maybe next time I'm supposed to deliver a document, I'll put together a website and ask people to check in on it so they can see what kind of delay they're looking at. Aaarrrggghhhh!

No comments: