Wednesday, February 18, 2004

My marathon session with the sheikh seems to have paid off. Monday we spent another hour and a half talking about review meetings and how they should be handled. He spoke with the other team members and got some 'interesting' answers. His word. My guess is they did not agree with him and that was a surprise to him. Anyway, we are to speak about it in the next team meeting. Chrissie asked me if I was the one that brought this up as clearly he had asked her for her opinion. We had a chat and it was good. We both feel that our method is best. At least, it is for us.
Called Emma yesterday, but she was away from her desk. I am not doing as well as I should be with the novel. I was going to own up, but as she was not there, maybe I can write like mad and pretend that I was following the 500 words per day plan. I still really want to write the other book. This is the trouble with me. I start one and then have ten ideas for others that I want to write more than the one I am currently writing. Bother. How does P.D. James deal with it?

No comments: