Monday, September 12, 2005

Money

OK, I actually was not going to complain about it until I talked to my mom who claims that my dad supported the three of us on 18K a year. So she can't understand why I'm having trouble supporting the three of us on my salary (maybe not having trouble, but we certainly aren't saving for a Caribbean vacation). Well, let's start for a moment by realizing that in 20 years prices for goods have risen slightly. And that she worked too at the time. Sigh. I personally don't remember him making 18K. I remember me making 17K when I started working after high school and before university. "Ah, yes, I remember it well..."

As we know, there are two ways of having more money - spend less or make more money. Since my whole plan to win ten million dollars is not working out. And my other plan to write a best selling novel is taking longer than expected. Ah, well, it's only money.

No comments: