Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yes, I am weak!

I got the latest LL.Bean catalogue and had to get these cute little moose slippers and reindeer pj's for Alex. I am a weakling. No wonder I have no money! Not to mention that I found things I would just LOVE to have myself and get for Arthur and my mom and dad... Well, I suppose I can justify it if it's Christmas shopping. Yes, that's it and of course, they all have their birthdays coming up soon too. Ha!

Had lunch with a friend from Evil Corporation and am sooooooo glad I no longer work there. They had yet another round of lay-offs. We went to Crappy Chinese Buffet and unfortunately it was more crappy than ever. I was only able to eat a mouthful of each dish. Of course, mango ice cream was dessert, and frankly, if I could have limited myself to that, it would have been better. Delia put half the amount of food I had on her plate and also picked at it and left some. Well, I guess that's why she's so svelte and I'm ... not. Now I'm all full and sleepy. Sigh.

No comments: