Friday, November 23, 2007

Brrr!

I know I'm a big woos and that's just because I drive now. It's only about -7 outside and I am freezing! Last year I would have been enjoying the brisk weather.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Yesterday I took the TTC and it took forever to get to work. I mean, in a land where forever takes two hours. It would probably have been the same had I driven though, but I got to read, so it was good.

Knitting News

Lots of news on the knitting front. I put a scarf in the United Way auction at work and a girl who wanted it a lot bought it, so that was good. I also offered my knitting services and a guy bought those. I am now making matching hats for him and his daughter who is one. I love small projects.
Also, I have finally gotten to the neck of the front of Arthur's sweater. I so want to finish before Christmas so he can wear it soon, but I'm afraid it won't happen. However, the plan is to finish the sweater before the boy turns four. I started this project before he was born!
Also making a scarf out of cute yarn called Pooch for Charlotte's daughter who likes things black and goth-like. The yarn is black and pouffy, so it should go over well. I also got her a pair of dragon earrings.

Christmas Shopping

... is half done. Haaa haaahhh! Still need to get everything for my dad and something for my mom and for my little Stitch lover too. Oh, and for Simon, Emma's son... OK, am getting depressed now. Sigh. But December will soon be upon us and I can start decorating and stuff. Wooohhhoo hoooo woooohoooo hoooo woohoooo all the way!!!!

No comments: