Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Election

Well, the election has come and gone and Martin went from a majority government to a minority one. I sometimes wonder why people call elections. Look at Eves. He gets into power and almost immediately calls an election, thus losing himself power. Now unfortunately we are stuck with McGuinty and the Fiberals for the next whole term.

Beats me why Martin did not ask McGuinty to hold off on announcing that we would be paying for OHIP and that he would slash services anyway. He might have had a majority government if McGuinty had waited and announced it after the federal election. I don't get politics.

On the home front, baby jacket is not really progressing and that's because mommy read her book last night instead of working on said jacket. Poor baby is going to be born and have no jacket! I have to hurry up and finish it.

Stupid developer now claims he didn't provide info because the release is not actually on Monday. Well, nice of him to tell me that. Here I was busting a gut to get things done by Monday. Ah, well. Four more months to go! ... and counting!

No comments: