Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Giant baby

I not only finished the baby jacket, I finished the hat too! I followed the directions to the letter and the hat turned out enormous! I don't think he'll be wearing it at least until he's fifteen. And then a blue and yellow hat might not be to his taste. :) I don't have the strength to take it apart though. My mom said she'd do it. I have some yarn left over so I decided to make another (smaller) hat out of that.

Weekend was pretty uneventful. I watched Jeopardy last night to see what the fuss was about with that little genius Ken. Well, he's pretty fast, but most of the questions I got as well. His skill might be in not answering questions where he doesn't know the answer, but I need to watch a little more to be able to tell. The other two participants were left far, far behind though normally they would not have done badly. Perhaps now it's some sort of psychosis - they all know he's good and are subconsciously conforming to that.

No comments: