Tuesday, September 21, 2004

They're out in full force!

The TTC weirdos! Yesterday I felt very sick so I left work early. Well, on the Steeles bus a lady got on, a few stops after me. Now, I've seen her before and I know that there's a syndrome with her name on it, but yesterday it was just rampant. She sat down and would not let anyone else sit beside her by actually stopping them with her hand. There was a Chinese gentleman sitting two seats away from her, reading a Chinese real estate brochure. She grabbed it out of his hands and started to look at it. He says, smiling, "How can you read this, it's Chinese!" She ignored him for a while, then tossed the brochure back at him. Then a lady across the aisle took out a bottle of make-up and started to show it to her friend. Well, this slightly different but yet so interesting woman stretched her hand out to take the bottle from the lady! "Can I see?" she asked. Um, NO! Then she began gazing at me. Well, I was very close to throwing up as it is and must have given that impression because she left me alone. I made sure I got on a different subway car from her.

Geez! I think maybe these people travel outside of rush hours. Mind you, in rush hour you can still see a bunch of weird stuff.

Am working on 2nd baby hat and it's half done. Yay! I am knitting this one. Way faster than crocheting. We got the baby crib and mattress on the weekend. I can't believe there's only six weeks to go! Blows my mind.

On the minus side, I got new stretchmarks on my tummy. Sigh. What we won't do for the future generation!

No comments: