Thursday, January 27, 2005

Bachelorette update

Quite frankly, most of these men are bizarro, with Fabrice leading the pack. I think it was obvious to everyone, except maybe for Jen, that he was doing his best to score with her. The whole "I loved before but was hurt" act with the tears thrown in - oh puhlease people! And then he was all hurt and angry at the rose ceremony for being picked last? What was that? Hey, dude, at least you got a rose! And btw, only because you are willing to snitch on the other guys.
He does make things interesting though.

I'm glad Keith got cut. He weirded me out a bit. Really, the only guy I would pick from the bunch was the one she liked as a friend. His name eludes me unfortunately, so so much for being memorable, but he seems like the nicest guy of the bunch. I'm afraid though that she will go for Jerry.

In baby news... Alex is 9 weeks old now. He is sooooo cute and everyone says that, not just me. Of course, maybe they're trying to make me happy. He has his little cooing sounds now and said 'yeti' the other day. Maybe he's going to be a scientist.

No comments: