Sunday, January 16, 2005

In preparation...

for the Bachelorette tomorrow, let me just share my impressions from last week. The guy who asked out her best friend who he thought was a waitress - well, clearly hedging his bets there and can't say I blame him. Also, am I the only one to notice that Jen and Michelle look like they could be sisters? Same hair, similar figures, I mean, hey he went for the next best thing and did not have to compete with 24 other guys to get it. Make sense? Think so! Having said that, would I have given him a rose, um, NO!
David, the guy who fainted was totally hot! I mean, those steely blue eyes, the black hair... he looked like he should be on the cover of a romance novel. I was so disappointed that she did not pick him. Definitely glad that she did not pick that lush of a hairdresser. All in all, it looked like the guys had a lot of fun just by themselves and sometimes it seemed like Jen was de trop.

Yes, ladies and gents, I have fallen to the depths of bad TV and intend to follow this show to its bitter end. It won't be pretty, but someone's got to do it. Wonder if there'll be a wedding a la Trista and Ryan at the end.

Just shows how sheltered my life has become. Trips to a nearby Shoppers and to the doctor are the highlights of my week. Pretty soon the weather will be colder and I won't even be able to take the baby grocery shopping. Sad, sad. And that is why I pay homage to the little box with the glowing screen.

No comments: