Monday, August 15, 2005

Good news!

I am now a fully licensed driver! Woohoo! Last week I passed my G2 exit test and so now I have a full G license. For our international friends, we have a weird two tier system in Ontario - it takes two years to get your full license.

On the very same day I took my driving test, Alex got two more teeth. This time it's his upper front ones. They're not completely out yet, but very visible when he laughs and sharp when he bites his mommy.

Mmmm, mmmm. Just tried the new Tim Horton's fruit and yogurt cup and am in heaven! It's delish! I'm sure it's loaded with fat, but who cares. It's so tasty! I normally don't like Tim's at all and only go there when there are no other choices around. This time it was because I was on my way back from the bank and had brought no lunch. I see now I will need to visit them more often.

No comments: