Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's just a Tuesday

And I am not being very productive at all. Have been poking at a series of slides I have ato prepare for our training program and I just have zero inspiration.

Have not talked about knitting in a while. I have finished the sweater! Yesss! Now I have to sew it together. Bleah! I hate that part. I can knit forever, but putting the stuff together is the yucky part. I think I might have to though, because I did the shoulders and put the furry grey stuff around the neck and it looks good. I know it will tickle when I wear it though. I might just have to take a sidestep and make a crochet teddy for my little guy. A girl at work brought a book for fun patterns and he was one of them.

So now eagerly awaiting some distraction while willing time to go faster so I can go for lunch. I don't know if I can stand so much excitement.

No comments: