Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday!

Ah, love Fridays. And it's pay day to boot. This means that I might be able to get the wools for my bag project. I have this felted bag pattern I got free from Bernat or some place and it only takes a four balls of wool to make. The pattern is very complicated, but this bag looks SO good! I really want to try it. Arthur's sweater is taking me so long and I need a break so I can make something that can be completed in less time.

Alex slept last night! Well, that is, slept relatively well. He woke up a couple of times, but went back to sleep in his crib, allowing his exhausted parents to get some sleep.

Had to conduct a training session this morning and it went well. Now just waiting for lunch and I will go off to the bank, unless it's raining. Hope it's not because I want to stop by the new Japanese store on the way back. They have gorgeous bowls and I know I'm not supposed to buy them, but if I did, I could throw away those blue cheapie ones, that I'm afraid are lead glazed. Really, I'm doing it for our health! Really!

No comments: