Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ghetto Princess

I am sooo enjoying getting songs onto my mp3 player. I love it. Also it turns out I really like Fergie, Missy Elliott and Mary J. Blige. I've been dubbed a ghetto princess at work. They just make me wanna dance honey, honey, dance, dance!

My new LL Bean jacket came today. Love it. It's light blue and has a shawl collar.
I also got a new jacket for Mr. He really wanted a jean jacket with lamb fleece lining. Well, I got him one, with sherpa fleece (not the real animal kind) and he was over the moon. He immediately put it on and vowed not to take it off for the rest of the day, but was luckily persuaded to take it off long enough to eat our tuna and sundried tomato sandwiches for lunch. The jacket is a light beige colour and red stains would show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.