Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This that and the other



Most of all, it's cold! Real January weather is upon us. This morning, with the windchill it was -21 C. Brrr! Time to take out winter boots and such. I know, I know the weather has been extremely warm up to now and it has lulled me into a false sense of security.


Must say that I am totally addicted to CSI Miami. Now, I know that Horatio Caine has the most cliche lines, but it's just the way David Caruso says them. He is so full of gravitas. I see he does not speak like that in real life. The blue eyes and red hair don't hurt either.

















Also, there is something about all the gorgeous people on beaches and whatnot and Emily Procter, whipping her hair around all over every crime scene. And the cleavage and heels that must be oh, so practical in every murder investigation. Me likey.

No comments: