Tuesday, January 29, 2008



Picture Meme

Tagged by Glacia. Here goes.


1. Age you will be on your next birthday. (really tempted to say 29, but no)





2. Place you would like to visit.



















3. One of your favourite places:



























Estes Park, Colorado. Gorgeous scenery and the feeling this is the place time forgot.




4. Your favourite object.













Well, one of. Currently am into knitting a lot. Also love books, movies, music.





5. Your favourite food.






Hard to choose. I think this would be one thing I would find it hard to be without.



6. Your favourite animal.







Round, yet strangely graceful. Who could forget the dancing hippos in Fantasia! Need I say more?


7. Your favourite colour.







Red, red, red!




8. Name of a past pet.




OK, this was a hard thing to find a picture of. I had a hamster named Georgiana (not the hamster, of course, the name was hard to find).




9. Where you live.





TO, ON. Not that it looks like this most of the time.




10. First teacher's last name. It was Szybisz. Krystyna Szybisz. And she did not like me. Ah, well.






I don't know what this is supposed to be. It came up when I searched the last name.



11. Your middle name. Don't have one, but I always wanted to be Dorothea.








There you g0 - restless spirit - that's me.



12. Bad habit of yours.











Love, love, love jewellery. So, buying it is definintely a bad habit and costly. It serves no practical purpose at all and yet, I can't stop!!!



13. Your favourite flower.






14. Your favourite holiday.


I hate to sound corny, but it was my honeymoon. Mexico, the Mayan Riviera. Blue water, golden sand, swim-up bar.














No comments: