Thursday, August 26, 2004

What goes on!

Now people are being taken hostage at Union Station! There was a nut yesterday who first tried to shoot his wife and then when she got away, took a young woman hostage. There was a 40 minute standoff and in the end, the police gave the go-ahead to one of their snipers to take him out when he got a clean shot. That is what happened. Geez. It's like something out of Law and Order. One thing I like is that Julian Fantino was on the scene immediately. That man is such a great police chief. He gets his hands 'dirty' with actual police work. I think that's fantastic. I can't believe Miller is so petty as to not renew his contract just because of personal grudges.

In other news, the baby jacket is almost finished! I just have to sew it together and finish the edges and voila! On to the hat and then other projects. Yay me!

No comments: